Last Updated December 25, 2018
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. As is valid for most websites, we may assemble certain information naturally and store it in log documents. What’s more, when you utilize our Services, we may gather certain information consequently from your device. This information may incorporate web IP (IP) addresses, program details, web access supplier (ISP), access/leave pages, working framework, date/time stamp, clickstream information, presentation page. To gather this information, a cookie might be stored to your PC when you visit our Services. Cookies contain a little measure of information that enables our web servers to remember you. We may track your utilization over various websites and administrations. In a few nations, incorporating nations in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the information referenced above in this passage might be viewed as close to home information under appropriate information assurance laws.
- Use of our Services. When you use our Services, we may assemble information about your use and utilization of our Services, for instance, processor and memory use, use of our Services, and structure level measurements. We use this data to work the Services, keep up and upgrade the execution and utilization of the Services, develop new element, guarantee the security and prosperity of our Services and our customers, and give customer support.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our policies, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share the set of collected information in multiple ways, including the following:
- Advertising. We may (now or in the future) use third-party advertising partners to properly manage and show you ads of your interest. These resources may use and access their own cookies and similar technologies on our Services.
- Analytics. We may utilize analytics suppliers, for example, Google Analytics. Google Analytics utilizes cookies to gather non-recognizing information. Google gives some extra protection choices with respect to its Analytics cookies at http://www.google.com/strategies/security/accomplices/.
- Business Transfers. Information might be revealed and generally exchanged to any potential acquirer, successor, or chosen one as a major aspect of any proposed merger.
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PRIVACY
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
If you wish to use our site without proving any personal information you can do so without experiencing any issues. It is not necessary to subscribe/register to our site to use the Services.
5. LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
Our lawful reason for gathering and utilizing the individual information collected above will rely upon the individual information concerned and the particular setting in which we gather it.
In any case, we will typically gather individual information from you just (I) where we require the individual information to play out an agreement with you; (ii) where the preparing is to our greatest advantage and not superseded by your rights; or (iii) where we have you agree to do so.
6. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
You may use and access third-party resources through the Services, for example visiting or clicking on any link present into the Website. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy policies and internal legal procedures of these third-party services. However, we strongly recommend you to carefully review their privacy policies.
7. ABOUT GOOGLE ADVERTISING
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. Any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
HotNewsZone.com is focused on protecting your information. To achieve this, we utilize an assortment of security innovations and measures intended to shield information from unapproved access, utilization, or divulgence. However, remember that the Internet cannot be 100% safe all the times.
9. DATA RETENTION
As requested by the Acts, we hold individual information we gather where we have a continuous authentic business need to do so. When we have no continuous authentic business need to process your information, we will either erase or anonymize it or, if this isn’t conceivable (for instance, on the grounds that your own information has been put away in reinforcement files), at that point we will safely store your information and confine it from any further preparing until the point that erasure is conceivable.
10. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (the Acts)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing us.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing us.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
HotNewsZone.com does not purposely gather information from minors. Anyone under the age of 18 is restricted from utilizing our Services. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.